Friday, December 19, 2014

Sell-Out

I sold out.
That's right, I promoted my facebook page.
Why?
Dunno. Maybe I was lonely since no one wants to visit me (boo who me :-( ).
Perhaps I wanted people to read my humorous anecdotes that I painstakingly create for the masses in a loving and intelligent manner.
Maybe I'm just that narcissistic.
(its probably the narcissism more than anything)
Whatever the reason, promoting my Facebook page doesn't change the fact that I am in fact exceptionally cheap.
So it's running for 3 days only. At a maximum of only$5 a day.
Yea lets see if that goes anywhere.

As a side note, I've decided that Jennifer Lawrence is my lady crush. The woman just seems so awkward and happy that I know that we would be best friends.
Or at least we could drink copious amounts of wine and settle into a giggly fit for hours in complete drunken bliss.
That is all I have to say for now. If you get the itch to add one more annoying Facebook page to your 'liked' list, then visit me over at;
Feed my narcissistic nature and you never know what your gonna get in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment